Why Use This Pattern?
Product Alerts are used to make a user aware product updates which require some action.
What's the Solution?
Display alert messages on a modal overlay and present the messages when user first logs in to the mobile app. User can navigate the alert message by using the pagination control to view next alert messages or tap on the ‘Close’ icon to dismiss the modal overlay.
When to Use This Pattern?
Display the Alert message of the following:
- A valuable asset is expiring soon
- Application maintenance schedule
- Product patch is available to download
DO NOT Use This Pattern When...
- You are trying to show an alert message in a context such as form.
- Requires user to take an action right away.