1. Hover state on folder row
Hovering on the folder row highlights the row in a light blue background.
2. Single select or multi-select
Select single or multiple folders by clicking on the checkboxes. Each row selection highlights the row in a light blue background.
3. Hover on “Actions” dropdown
Hover on “Actions” text link and see the text link gets highlighted.
4. Expand the “Actions” dropdown menu
Click on the “Actions” dropdown menu to make an action after selecting one or multiple folders.
5. Taking an action for single folder
Click on the “Actions” icon to make an action after hovering on a folder row.
6. Select action from “Actions” list
Take an action on the actions list from a single row.
7. Expand a folder row
Click on the + icon to expand the folder row.
8. Collapse a folder row
Click on the - icon to collapes the folder row.